When you need to take your party to the level, wine tasting stations are an interactive and informative way to entertain large groups.
Perfect for large-scale parties like client appreciations, team builds and company parties, as well as private celebrations, our certified sommeliers will engage and educate your guests with casual yet dynamic tastings.
We customize to your preferences, but popular tastings have included:
- What’s Your Wine Style – a fun icebreaker for groups coming together for the first time. Guests try four wines blind and pick their favourite. Depending on their choice they get a sticker showcasing their wine style: “exciting & racy,” “ bold & intense” etc.
- Bubbly Bars – showcasing leading sparkling wines and highlighting the differences between Champagne, Prosecco and Cava.
- Regional Exploration – visit your favourite wine region(s) form the comfort of your glass! From leading reds of the world, to Italy from north to south, the world really is your wine in this fun tasting for barstool travellers.
Wine Stations Details:
- Suggested minimum group size: 50
- Recommended wine stations: 1 per 35 guests
- Duration: 2 hours +
- Pricing depends on event requirements, please contact us for a quote.
- Cocktail bars and whisky stations also available