Tutored Wine Tastings
For wine enthusiasts looking for a fun and compelling way to entertain, tutored wine tastings are a perfect mix of education and interest. Our relaxed but informative delivery means our wine tastings perfect for guests of all knowledge levels gain more confidence around wine while having a heck of a fun time!
Tastings are customized to you, but popular themes to consider include:
- Wine Foundations – a look at the fundamentals to tasting wine
- Old World/New World Taste Comparison – tasting wines from Europe and comparing them to their New world wine counterparts
- Ontario Wine Discovery – explore wines from your own backyard! An exciting tasting for visitors from outside Ontario, as well as perfect reintroduction for locals, taste through Ontario leading varietals and celebrate home-grown excellence!
- Sparkling Wine Exploration – perfect for celebrating those momentous occasions! Learn the difference between Champagne, Prosecco, Cava and sparkling wines of the world in this fun and fascinating tasting.
- Food & Wine Lab – understand how textures and flavours can work or against wine in this engaging and interactive workshop.
Tutored Tastings Details
- Suggested minimum group size: 10
- Recommended maximum wine selection: 8 for comparison tastings, 5 regular tastings
- Duration: 2 hours
- Base pricing starts from $69 per person plus tax for four (4) wine tasting and adjusts depending on wines selected and customization; sparkling wine tastings, wine and food pairings, and comparison tastings of eight (8) wines start from $89 per person plus tax
- Add a cheese platter to any tasting for an additional $25 per person
Note: Whisky tastings and cocktail lessons also available